As of November 18, 2022, Michael Platt was the wealthiest man in the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 15.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Hinduja brothers (No. 2, $15.1 billion), James Ratcliffe (No. 3, $13.6 billion) and Christopher Hohn (No. 4, $7.9 billion).
James Dyson is the fifth-richest person in the United Kingdom, with a whopping $7.6 billion. Ian & Richard Livingstone ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.4 billion, followed by Nik Storonsky with $7.1 billion. Simon Reuben is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.4 billion. David Reuben ($6.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United Kingdom.
THE UNITED KINGDOM BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Michael Platt: $15.2 billion
- Hinduja brothers: $15.1 billion
- James Ratcliffe: $13.6 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $7.9 billion
- James Dyson: $7.6 billion
- Ian & Richard Livingstone: $7.4 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $7.1 billion
- Simon Reuben: $6.4 billion
- David Reuben: $6.4 billion
- Cliver calder: $5.7 billion
- Joe Lewis: $5.1 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $4.9 billion
- Denise Coates: $4.8 billion
- Michael Ashley: $4.8 billion
- John Reece: $4.6 billion
- Andrew Currie: $4.6 billion
- Richard Branson: $3.8 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.2 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $3.2 billion
- Barnard Ecclestone & family: $3.0 billion
- Farhda Moshiri: $2.9 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.8 billion
- Maritsa Lazari &family: $2.6 billion
- Peter Hargreaves: $2.5 billion
Have you read?
Old School Making a Comeback by Roxanne Calder.
An Essential Guide To Setting Up A Limited Liability Company (LLC).
A CEO’s Guide to Leading Through Disruption by Dan Hawkins.
The Importance of Forming a Lifelong Relationship by Tim Dupell.
How to Choose the Right Attorney by Dr. Gary Kompothecras.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world.
The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org