David Eric Grohl is an American musician, singer, songwriter and director. He is known for being the longest-serving drummer for Nirvana from late 1990 to early 1994. When Nirvana... Wikipedia
- Birth name: David Eric Grohl
- Born: January 14, 1969, Warren, Ohio, U.S.
- Origin: North Springfield, Virginia, U.S.
- Genres: Alternative rock, hard rock, heavy metal, punk rock, grunge, post-grunge
- Occupation(s): Musician, singer, songwriter, director
- Instruments: Vocals, guitar, drums, bass guitar
- Years active: 1981–present
- Labels: RCA, Capitol, DGC, Dischord, Sub Pop, Sammich
- Associated acts: Dain Bramage, Scream, Nirvana, Late, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Probot, Them Crooked Vultures, Tenacious D, Killing Joke, Ghost, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Cage the Elephant, Juliette and the Licks
- Data source: DuckDuckGo