These are a airlines that have dangling all flights to China amid a outbreak: Air France (Until Feb. 9), British Airways (until finish February), Air Seoul, Egyptair, Lion Air, Lufthansa (till finish February), Swiss Airlines (till finish February) and Austrian Airlines (till finish February).
Airlines that dangling some flights, or reduced capacity:
– Singapore Airlines: reduced ability on flights to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Xiamen and Chongqing.
– American Airlines: flights from Los Angeles to Bejing and Shanghai from Feb. 9 to Mar 27.
– Delta Airlines: shortening flights to 21 a week from 42, from Feb. 1 to Apr 30.
– Cathay Pacific: gradually revoke ability to and from mainland China by 50% or more, from Jan. 30 compartment finish March.
– Finnair: suspending flights to Nanjing and Beijing until finish March.
– Turkish Airlines: shortening magnitude of flights to Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Xian from Feb. 5 to Feb. 29.